You will need:
1 cup of coconut or almond flour
1/2 cup of finely chopped almonds
1/4 cup of roughly chopped walnuts
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup finely chopped apple
1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
A little water if mixture is too dry
1. Chop the apple and cook until soft.
2. Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk then add the apple.
3. Add the bicarbonate of soda to the flour then add this to the eggs. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
4. Add the almonds, walnuts and gradually add the sesame seeds.
5. The mixture should be soft but not runny. If it is dry, add a little water.
6. Shape the mixture into biscuits and place on a baking tray pre covered with baking paper.
7. Cook on gas mark 6 or 180 F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.